art, birth, blend, bliss, breath, circle, collage, digital, divine, download, energy, eternal, feel, God, grace, heart, human, knowing, life, light, magic, patterns, perception, photography, power, reflection, self, soul, timeless, transparent, vibration, you
You have to know there was magic in the moment and space of your making.
And you have to know it never left.
It is there, every breath.
You only changed your perception of it. You only forgot how it feels for a while.
But it’s there, eternal, waiting for you to see it with your heart again.
Bliss. Grace. Power.
You are of it.
1. I have to put my body and myself first, without expecting permission from anybody, or validation. My body holds eternal wisdom.
2. My soul’s work is to remind people to take better care of themselves, starting with their bodies. That is what I’m learning every day, that is what I am giving back to the world.
3. Not to be hard on myself, there is no justification for that, it’s fear based only; an illusion based strategy. It was always meant to dissipate.
4. Leave more room for life and then go live more.
5. Let my purpose surface more.
6. Everything that happens, happens for me and shows me more clearly what I want and don’t want. It’s the natural unfolding of the path. There are no mistakes, there is only becoming.
7. As long as I remember the light in me, no amount of darkness can disrupt it. Everything that meets this light is enveloped by it, it’s only fear that contradicts this.
8. Distrust is not of God.
9. I must end the relationship with struggle. She is not my friend.
10. There are other ways besides that of struggle and wrestling things to the ground.
12. God is everywhere. He is everywhere I have been and everywhere I am going. We are all magic. All the time. And we are running out of excuses to deny that.
13. The choice to vibrate on the frequency of positive outcomes and true solutions implies the choice of not vibrating on the frequency of the unwanted. That choice belongs to me at all times.
14. God has no judgement. God has only joy and love. God simply is. It is us who fall into the illusion based patterns, where we forget this and suffer consequently. We are the ones who judge in separation. We are the ones using our brains for our hearts. The more we use them together, as we should, the smoother life’s journey gets.
15. There is no real gain in being ruthless to myself. I now know I got this pattern from the outside world and learned that I can choose to release it.
17. You cannot condition God.
18. Trust is a form of quantum magic, it bends time and space and everything in between.
19. When I focus on the positive, and let all else fall away, the positive always comes closer.
20. When you’ve cleared the negative patterning in your inner world, the outside negative patterning of the world has nothing to cling on to.
Thank you for following this blog!
1960, 60's, ad, airplanes, America, art, binge drinking, booze, cars, contest, dishes, Don Draper, drama, I'm A Man, love, Mad Men, pink, poster, retro, Romance, self portrait, social norms, talenthouse, The Spencer Davis Group, tv show, U.S.A, vice, Women
So, Talenthouse gave me a heads up about this contest a while ago, and after life throwing at me way too many things for the past two weeks, I finally got a chance to work on this poster. Dishes still piling up, but sometimes in life you just have to go with the more important things.
It’s my second contest on Talenthouse this year, and I’m very excited, since this one is Mad Men related, which is my favorite TV show. We’re supposed to do a 60’s inspired music song poster, based on one song, from the Mad Men’s soundtrack. The irony of posting this after my last post, right?
I wasn’t sure what element to base my submission on, booze, women, cars or airplanes. Finally I went with women. Since I didn’t have much time (this was the last day for submitting it) I chose an old self portrait of my own, and made it as 60’s-ish as possible… I think the hair works well with the theme. That was the reason I took pictures that day in the first place. Never knew it will come in handy one day. Not that I’m not a bit narcissistic too.
Although binge drinking (and smoking) is the go to vice of the era, I still think the main ingredient that made this show so good was the way it captured human behavior, especially human interactions, how the characters tried to follow the social norms of that time, each time ending up completely disregarding them, while at the same time trying to find themselves.
I tried telling a story of two people, a moment in a romance, when maybe a bit of drama starts to unfold, usually from small reasons, but mostly because we don’t want the same things at the same time. We Draper fans know all about that type of love dynamic, don’t we?
Tried to follow the up beat of the song too though, with the lines and color scheme… Hope I’ve managed to design a somewhat working time machine, although being in America in the 60’s is familiar to me through the lenses of Mad Men only.
Hope you enjoy my submission, you can see the whole poster here.
Please, feel free to listen to the song and tell me what you think in the comments.
above, abstract, air, art, being, below, collage, connection, consciousness, creation, digital, drawing, dream, energy, evolution, experiment, field, flow, future, inertia, journey, knowing, life, momentum, transition
2X, above, abstract, armour, awareness, behaviour, below, breath, collage, consciousness, digital, duality, ego, holding on, human, infinite, letting go, love, mirror, moment, own, ownership, pattern, property, protection, reality, reflection, soul, stripes, subconscious, time, woman, X2
above, below, birth, code, consciousness, cosmos, duality, energy, evolution, false, field, form, geometry, God, green, human, life, light, manifestation, mirror, nature, organic, organized, particle, patterns, perceive, physical, pink, purpose, reflect, relity, science, shadow, soul, sound, source, spirit, subconscious, tibetan bowls, transformation, truth, Universe, vibration, wave, yellow