art, birth, blend, bliss, breath, circle, collage, digital, divine, download, energy, eternal, feel, God, grace, heart, human, knowing, life, light, magic, patterns, perception, photography, power, reflection, self, soul, timeless, transparent, vibration, you
You have to know there was magic in the moment and space of your making.
And you have to know it never left.
It is there, every breath.
You only changed your perception of it. You only forgot how it feels for a while.
But it’s there, eternal, waiting for you to see it with your heart again.
Bliss. Grace. Power.
You are of it.
Ever went where the wounds don’t hurt anymore? Then you know that each time you come back, they hurt even more. Never pretend you don’t have them. Because in fact, we all do. Before they heal, they have to be acknowledged and honored. Real healing comes from understanding how they came to be and how we are keeping them alive. Only then, what it takes for them to close will become clear. We never really go forward unless the lessons are complete. And they are never complete with our wounds still bleeding.
2017, 9, anger, assistance, beliefs, breathing, clarity, core values, feelings, field, friendship, happiness, introspection, journey, know yourself, meditation, peace, questions, self, self enquiry, serving, transformation
There is a subtle field of assistance all around us, in every moment. We can tune to it, whenever we feel less clear on what the next step should be, or when the meaning, or purpose of some situations, elude us. These questions will guide you in the right direction anytime. Keep an open heart. Breathe. Be still and allow for the answers to come. Our riches do come from within. Have no doubt.
- Is this serving me?
- How do I want to feel?
- What do I want to feel?
- What is truly worthwhile for me?
- What are the core values I build my life around, every day?
- How would my perspective on life look like from a higher point of view?
- What if I would become my own best friend, starting today?
- What if I would stop being mad at myself, starting today?
- Am I owning the pace of my breathing, or did I give that away to someone or something else?
You can journal on these anytime you feel the need to. Meditate on them. Have a conversation with someone on them. Choose the ones that resonate with you the most and see if the answers stay the same every time, or if they change.
If they stay the same, then those are your beliefs, and your decision making system relies on them. Question how is that working in your favor and if you want that to continue on. If they change, it means your belief system is still in the process of becoming. Embrace transformation, it is your friend, that is how we rebuild and evolve.
Use these observations to know yourself better. There is no real friendship outside knowing. There are no time restrictions for it. Getting to know ourselves never stops.
All relationships start with acknowledging and attention. Give yourself time and space to have that internal dialogue. In a world so heavily reliant on outside communication, we must balance the amount of time spent outward with at least an equal amount spent inward. Happiness comes from that balance.
How you feel is paramount to the direction of your actions. Do not ignore or suppress your feelings. But do learn how to work with them, and use them to guide you to where you want to be. Breathing is sacred. They don’t teach us that in school. It’s the way we learn how to let go and allow, second to second, moment to moment. It’s a bridge. It’s a healing tool. It’s a reconnecting process and an interconnection reminder. We take it lightly. But we shouldn’t. Observe it. Let it tell you when to step away from a negative situation. Direct it throughout your body and let it bring healing, clarity and peace.
Go on a journey to your self. A journey to inner peace. Once you know it from the inside, you will bring it on the outside.
Clean your vibration. Every day, moment by moment.
Understand there is no end to the possibilities. The more trust you add, the greater value you put into your future, however it may look. Choose lightness, choose to flow.
There is no end. It never stopped, because it can’t. Choose to align with that.
All that you are right now did not start when you were born into this physical form. You are all that was before you and all that will be after. You have no end. The limited rationalized construction that we live off started to erode slowly under the light of our own awakening.
We collapse onto ourselves, yet again. Beautiful and undone. And it’s amazing.
I came across this quote in my Facebook feed:
Awakening is about cleaning our filters, so that we can actually see that which is real, that which is eternal, that which is forever. The presence of God, the presence of beauty, the presence of love.
Michael Bernard Beckwith
As I was reading it, I ran my fingers through my hair, it’s a reflex I have acquired, because I hate it when random loose hair strands hang from my hair, which probably happens more than it should, because I was dealing with a lot of stress until recently… lol. And I pulled out two hairs, one light brown, one transparent white.
No, this is not an age actualization post. I do not fear getting older. I might not like it, but fear is not associated with it in my mind. I know that health is attainable at an age, far greater than what we know today’s standards to be. It’s just a matter of coming in contact with the right information at the right time, and being able to apply it.
Speaking about time, what struck me was the timing of the word “eternal” and that white thread that’s an indicator of some processes in the body starting a different phase. And how color disappears, slowly from our being, forcing us to a new awareness, of what it is to be human. I just thought: at some point, I will be that elusive “eternal”, I will be it and there won’t be any “I” in it.
25, alert, blood flow, caffeine, control, down time, energizer, fatigue, fear, flow, focused, health, health benefits, human, immune system, inertia, insomnia, life, liver function, missing out, momentum, mood, relaxation, sleep, sleeplessness, sun, toxins, zzz
Why You Don’t Go To Sleep & Why That Might Be What Sends Your Health In A Parallel Universe
This is a post that aims to bring you back to yourself, through bringing you and your health in the same universe, or at least closer.
You might think sleep is strange and unnecessary, and it’s no wonder, since not even scientists can agree on its importance. Nonetheless, you should listen to your body when it asks for sleep. Sleep is vital. Nothing that’s alive ever made it without it. Maybe not sleep, but some kind of down time. This amazing vessel we express through needs that well deserved break.
Don’t deny it to yourself to experience life through all your senses and beyond. Lack of sleep influences that capacity of perception. But that’s only the beginning. Your health becomes exposed and your decision making suffers. Don’t let it become too late before you give it the attention it deserves.
I know peer pressure is real, so know that those who say you can or should skip sleep are probably very lucky fellows with very strong genes, or highly caffeinated people, who need to hear themselves saying that aloud, so that they motivate themselves not to hide under the desk for a nap.
It’s no secret that I have a passion for sleep, and I can vouch for its effectiveness, when done properly. I am simply not myself if I don’t get my rest. I’m sure it has something to do with my bile, which is a tad smaller, so my liver can’t process at standard capacity, but even so, I’m writing this because I know for a fact too many people out there put so much strain on their livers and lives, more than the amount caused by a slight design flaw in the body. Unfortunately, most of us don’t get even the standard version of it, and maybe they get to the optimal amount and quality twice a year.
This post may not resonate much with those under a blissful 20 to 25. I was once that age, I know you can’t give sleep the proper attention. You just can’t. You’re beautiful, on a verge of so many things at once, probably madly in love, and your metabolism still has that inertia from when it worked at its highest rates. I wouldn’t expect you to go to bed at 11 PM. That’s when you arrive at the club. And you still need to go meet with some people after…
But there is chance you need this already, and also, if at any point in time you need some sleep motivation, you can find it here.
I’m not going to tell you how many hours of sleep you should get. Everyone has his/her perfect number. What I want to ask you is when are you going to sleep and how is that working out for you?
There is a reason why going to bed anytime between 9 to 11 PM is recommended, and that’s because you shouldn’t stay up too long after the Sun sets. The side of the planet you’re on has finished its energy intake and exchange rituals, and has ended its highest productivity time period. Now it all settles down and so should you. Your internal organs know that and they start doing the tidying up work, so that’s when you should help them, or in better words, let them do their work, instead of refusing them this much needed break.
The post is 11 points long, they are edited, but the order it’s not; that’s how they came to me and that probably has a reason. Not all things apply to everyone, but if you find just one that makes you go to sleep a bit earlier today, this post has served its purpose.
1. Too much caffeine from coffee, green tea and black tea, energizers and stimulants:
Coffee can be a wonderful thing for you, but it goes from being your best friend in the morning, to a shady one in the afternoon, and a dangerous one in the evening. Unless you’re at your birthday party or at the New Year’s Eve party, you’re better off without it after 2 PM, or 5 PM the latest.
Green tea is probably the number one drink to benefit your health, but because it does contain caffeine also, it’s recommended in moderate doses through the day, and certainly not after 4 or 5 PM.
Black tea has the highest caffeine percentage of all teas, so you might want to have coffee or black tea, in the morning only, but not both in the same day.
Energizers are a modern invention with high health costs in the long run. They are filled with artificial ingredients, so after that sugar rush and strong caffeine or caffeine surrogate injection, you’ll end up even more tired, and your liver, digestive system, and blood flow, will have all types of byproducts to manage from metabolizing them. I personally can’t even stand the smell of an energizer, and I prefer getting a natural Vitamin C fix, from a big glass of home made lemonade, or fresh orange juice, than ever drinking that stuff.
Other stimulants, liquid or solid form, pills, energy bars or other complex, man made stimulants rarely contain organic and beneficial ingredients, and I would think twice before having them.
2. Too much sugar and too many fats:
You have to consider that anything after two or three teaspoons of sugar daily, along with processed foods, and foods that contain fat and protein combos in a high amount, become harder to process, the later you have them in the day. Besides giving you a short sensation of comfort, they don’t do much for your nutrient intake and burden your liver unnecessarily. Your body tries to break down every chemical component they contain, so you’ll feel tired and in a state of constant restlessness for many hours, without really knowing why. At the end of your day, you’ll be doubling the tiredness, but paradoxically, will have a harder time falling asleep.
3. Inertia from your day:
The momentum created by whatever you were working on during the day is normal. It’s natural that it will subside gradually, and only if you plan ahead, by setting a time on which you stop to-do-ing and start relaxing. Your body needs that transition, so it can catch up with the present. The vicious cycle goes like this: you can’t get up early, and you start your tasks later, don’t have much drive through anything, can’t be very productive for more than an hour or two, and then you feel disappointed you didn’t accomplish what you wanted out of your day, so you’ll try to make it up by staying up late. And the cycle continues the next day. Until you break that cycle by giving yourself the rest you need, and starting early one night, you’ll be stuck in this harmful and toxic pattern.
4. Fear of missing out:
If you’re alive in 2016, and you live in a city, anywhere around the world, and especially if you have an internet connection, you probably have this condition. There’s no escape from it, unless you become aware of it and work towards understanding where it comes from, why you feel it constantly, and why it’s not good for you.
There is so much information out there, the media compels you to better yourself even if you don’t need to, and then there is the need for daily outside validation. Because you see everyone doing so many things, you are incessantly wondering if you have enough, do enough, are enough. Few of us are told that we are enough, and we ask that question through our actions, so that we can, pun intended, sleep at night. So stop that negative spiral right now and tell yourself this truth: you are enough. Right now, just the way you are. You are a work in progress and you never really get it done. There’s no such thing as perfect, because there is no end. Our very nature is to always transform, always expand and we have the ability to do it inside the positive spectrum. It’s something that’s built in our DNA.
Your power starts with the awareness of what the Self is and means. No one can take that away from you. There’s no amount of sleepless nights that you can do to prove you are worthy.
Doing that comes from fear is infinitesimal compared to doing that comes from love, and love always starts inside.
So, you’re not missing out anything, all that you need to know is coming to you in perfect order. How to know this? Listen. To your body and to your Self. When your body is tired, the translation is you’ll be missing something bigger unless you rest. Solutions seem to have this secret connection with sleep. They simply come easier the next day.
You don’t have to live your life like it’s the last day of your life, because that’s a very unhappy life. Your body can’t process your life in one day, or in one sleepless week.
Paradoxically, when you put a constant burden of sleeplessness on your body, that’s when you can’t focus, perceive or function well enough to process and enjoy the magic. There might be something that resembles magic in a caffeinated, overworked, super wired state, but that is a mere fable copy of a fully awakened, aware state. And you will last longer on the natural way of re-energizing.
5. Fear of losing/giving up control over things for a while:
I’m sure you heard the saying: ‘Relax, nothing is under control’. We are not more powerful if we try to win the sleep battle with our bodies. We are slowly depriving ourselves of the chance of giving our best.
We are obsessed with control. Even those who are far from a position of power suffer from trying to win against entropy. It’s OK to let things disperse for a while, it’s OK not to control all of it, it’s simply OK to leave some room for life. When I see article headlines that let us know how many hours sleep “takes up” in a life time, I wonder what is the point of that? Are we machines? Do we want to become machines? No.
You are human and it’s OK to stay that way. Breaks, naps, sleep, are part of nature’s way to transform, to refuel, to prepare for a bigger comeback. We are newer with each day. Years wouldn’t mean that much in the negative sense if we would do life properly. Not sleeping actually accelerates the dissolution of the body.
This stigma attached to sleep, this erroneous labeling as laziness, is what keeps many of us in a state of constant fear of appearing human. Schedules, work ours, productivity – are necessary, but when did we start to make them more important than what human life needs to stay healthy and sane?
Instead of sleeping pills and energy pills, I wish we could see a non optional course explaining circadian rhythms on this planet. We are Sun beings. Vampires are fun, but see, they’re not human anymore, they can afford not to sleep at night. Unless they sleep twice as much during the day… I don’t know, I’m just guessing, I’m not a fan of those stories anyway. I like my men without red eyes and fangs.
And I like having coffee in the sunlight.
6. Fear of not being safe:
This seems to resemble the previous two, but is slightly different, in the sense that it’s an instinct related thing. This is a subconscious reflex we have inherited since prehistoric times, when we slept under the skies or under cave ceilings, or on high trees, lol, and we needed to be able to get up fast, in case of hungry, non human entities came to “visit”. So that’s normal in a way, and nowadays we have more modern predators also, that prey on the unsuspecting. But we live in social environments now, which tend to be in some ways, safer. Think about it this way: if you go to bed early, wouldn’t you be able to get up easier, and faster, and focus on whatever problem may arise during night hours, than if you were just be passing out from being way too tired, later in the night, and had to wake up suddenly? That is, if you do wake up. I for one, if I’m not in bed before 12, rest assured I won’t know what year this is if you woke me up around 3.
7. Not knowing that you can do a list of things for Tomorrow:
You might be surprised by this one. Or offended.
Of course this bit is not for those who are already control – organizing – binder freaks (yes, that was a Park and Rec. reference), but it’s for those who haven’t yet come to know the heavenly benefit of a notebook or of its digital equivalents.
I was saying this to myself whenever I needed to fall asleep quicker, and finally, at the end of last year, I made a post it and glued it to my bed. Because sometimes, if you see it in front of your very eyes, it’s much more effective than saying it in your mind only. If it works for me, it might work for you too.
Since there’s nothing you can do about it now, and that lovely Colombian elixir awaits for you at the very beginning of the next day, why not chill and write it all down, and you’ll pick it up where you left it with new, fresh energy, tomorrow?
You know those things you really want, and start working on them, and after you’re done you realize they ended up being so much better than the initial plan? What if you knew that by resting properly you can multiply that by 10? Or 20?
8. The magic of the new:
Not knowing that there is magic in the fresh energies of the morning, and that they are as powerful and delicious as the ones that you feel in the depths of the night, if not even more so.
9. When you’re out of touch:
Not being in touch with your body enough to respect its need for regular and at regular intervals rest, and not knowing sleep is a precious – not found anywhere else other than inside your body – way of rejuvenation and regeneration, may be what keeps you in that self sabotaging loop.
We are bombarded with information and studies about how flawed our bodies are, but how about getting to know its miraculous ways of functioning? How about its self healing abilities? Do wounds heal? Do most aches pass? When you do heal after a bigger issue, who did the healing, even if assistance was involved? It was you. What do you think that’s about? It’s this wonderful, complicated system that does so much on its own, we don’t even realize it, because well, we are born with it, and we don’t have to pay attention to it, unless it’s in trouble, right?
10. The unique relationship between a vital part of your body and sleep:
Standing in the way of a very close friendship between your liver and your sleep.
Science sometimes calls the liver “the second heart” of the body, and science is right. Your liver knows everything about you, from what you eat, drink, think about, feel about, to how much you sleep. And it doesn’t want much from you, just a fair chance to do his work properly, in the amount of time required for that. The more you cut the hours it needs, and then burden it with hard to process things – artificial stuff, alcohol, constant stress – the unhappier you’ll get. Happy liver, happy you.
Don’t go searching for a drug prescription, that will only give it more to process on top of everything. Allow it to perform its natural job. If you want to help it, add some herbal teas to your diet. And, did I say this? More sleep.
11. The main health benefits:
- Tension accumulated in the body subsides.
- Pressure normalizes, not only blood pressure, but pressure from all the tiny spaces inside your organs and bones, that make up your whole body.
- Blood flow normalizes.
- Cell reproduction is increased.
- Liver gets to finish the work is supposed to do.
- Data is being compartmentalized and organized in the brain.
- Skin, hair, nails, teeth get the proper time needed for regeneration.
- Your internal and external reproductive organs stay healthy, since tension that tends to build up in your middle section is being finally released during down time.
- You become immune to oxidative stress.
- Your spine stays healthy and flexible, because only when you’re lying down, the subtle tissue that protects it gets to regenerate properly (think about this: the first thing that the doctor prescribes when you have any back issues is bed rest).
- You will be less cranky or irritable, and you won’t be in need for “even you out” medication anymore.
- Your elimination processes will stabilize and improve, which in turn also lifts the stress from your endocrine system, so your hormones will not try to make up for all the tiny gaps in the normal flow of the body anymore. You get rid of toxins that otherwise stay trapped and sabotage your health, so you stop carrying around stuff you don’t need.
- Your digestive system will take in the nutrients when it’s supposed to, and it will not be doing overtime anymore.
- You’ll loose weight much faster.
- You’ll have true energy constantly, as opposed to spikes of it from stimulants, followed by severe drops.
- You’ll get more sun and make more natural vitamin D, which means better mood, better state of mind.
- Fatigue will be a thing of the past.
- Your sex drive will improve.
- You will find it easy to focus on tasks and you will enjoy everything more fully.
You will feel better, look better, function better.
So why would you deny that to yourself?
Life is a dance. This dance is meant to remind us of the joy once again, before we can come back to our selves. What we perceive as good or bad is ultimately the journey that helps us become aware of our own power, and making, and the miracle of it. We are the circles and spirals of the expansion itself. There will be moments in which we will feel overwhelmed by this dance. And that is OK. We can always return home.
A few things that help:
1. Take a few deep breaths. Breathing is the first exchange between the worlds we contain and the ones that contain us. It’s the way we make space for the new and the future, the way we are reminded of the constant transformation in all energetic levels.
2. Stretch. We have the amazing ability of speaking through our bodies, of communicating our intention through our actions and directions we take. Accumulating tension is inherent to life, so moving our bodies helps decompress and redistribute any tension build ups.
3. Remember you are never alone, and that the best way to sync with the Universe is to trust it. What created us is also within ourselves. It never leaves us, it’s always waiting for us to remember it.
4. Make tea. Water is magic. The power of plants is magnified when coupled with the magic of water and warmth, cleansing and helping the body to release any debris produced by the processes that follow the intake of various forms of energy around us every day.
5. Search for reasons to laugh. Laughter is in some cultures a medicine in itself, as it reminds us of our true nature and purpose, which is not struggle, but joy.
6. Look at images of things you like. The sooner you intentionally connect yourself to the sources of positive energy and positive aspects of life, the quicker you’ll realize how lucky, blessed and loved you are. Focusing on what calls to you on a deeper level will keep you grounded and centered on the path of true joy. On that path you will always feel at home, even if you find yourself in places you’ve never been before.
7. Listen to chill out music. Music is the language of the soul that needs no words, only vibration. Meet yourself again in that space.
8. Write things down. Mirroring your thoughts on paper or a similar outlet is a way of releasing build ups and bringing light into situations which the mind can’t find the purpose of yet. Writing is a form of taking action, and action is when you couple your heart, your intuitive center and your mind, all in one direction, which transmutes energy and builds the invisible structure for the future you will take part in.
9. Create, paint, draw. Communicating with mediums that speak even louder than words is one of the most powerful tools we have in this realm. We become vessels for spirit to express itself and we tell stories that can convey the past, present and future, in one image.
10. Cook. Cooking our own food is a way of self care, a signal to the body that we are present within and that we give ourselves the time and space for refueling and internal nurturing, both crucial for our well being. It’s a magic ceremony in which we tune in with the elements of mother nature and her gifts. It’s sacred. It’s hugely trans-formative.
Time is not real. The separation between hours and numbers was made by us, so we can have some sense of control, also to make timing between each other easier. Sometimes we think we actually make things happen on time. Like there wasn’t a divine order already in place for us.
The day never rushes through us, we are rushing through it. The day just is. Giving it time is allowing ourselves not to run anymore.
Slow down. It’s OK. It’s winter.
We will always be here. Just not in the same form. We will change into more love, into more grace.
What I’ve learned in 2015
(or have been reminded again of):
1. I have to put my body and myself first, without expecting permission from anybody, or validation. My body holds eternal wisdom.
2. My soul’s work is to remind people to take better care of themselves, starting with their bodies. That is what I’m learning every day, that is what I am giving back to the world.
3. Not to be hard on myself, there is no justification for that, it’s fear based only; an illusion based strategy. It was always meant to dissipate.
4. Leave more room for life and then go live more.
5. Let my purpose surface more.
6. Everything that happens, happens for me and shows me more clearly what I want and don’t want. It’s the natural unfolding of the path. There are no mistakes, there is only becoming.
7. As long as I remember the light in me, no amount of darkness can disrupt it. Everything that meets this light is enveloped by it, it’s only fear that contradicts this.
8. Distrust is not of God.
9. I must end the relationship with struggle. She is not my friend.
10. There are other ways besides that of struggle and wrestling things to the ground.
12. God is everywhere. He is everywhere I have been and everywhere I am going. We are all magic. All the time. And we are running out of excuses to deny that.
13. The choice to vibrate on the frequency of positive outcomes and true solutions implies the choice of not vibrating on the frequency of the unwanted. That choice belongs to me at all times.
14. God has no judgement. God has only joy and love. God simply is. It is us who fall into the illusion based patterns, where we forget this and suffer consequently. We are the ones who judge in separation. We are the ones using our brains for our hearts. The more we use them together, as we should, the smoother life’s journey gets.
15. There is no real gain in being ruthless to myself. I now know I got this pattern from the outside world and learned that I can choose to release it.
17. You cannot condition God.
18. Trust is a form of quantum magic, it bends time and space and everything in between.
19. When I focus on the positive, and let all else fall away, the positive always comes closer.
20. When you’ve cleared the negative patterning in your inner world, the outside negative patterning of the world has nothing to cling on to.
Thank you for following this blog!
Read more on the mind and the heart, here: Two Things.
See more quotes here: Qs
See more art by Theracreativa by clicking the pic below:
afectiv, ajutor, alinare, apă, calm, Colectiv, coplesitor, elemente, emotional, energie, foc, fragilitate, incendiu, liniste, negativitate, odihna, plans, pozitiv, proces, procesare, protectie, psihologic, rațional, respiraţie, siguranta, suflet, tapping, uman, viață, vindecare, yoga
Primele 4 sau 5 zile plângi imediat după ce te trezeşti. Apoi, pentru încă vreo două, trei zile, te apucă un pic mai târziu, cam după ce bei prima gură de cafea. Apoi începe să se instaleze în profunzimea fiinţei tale, realizarea că acel lucru chiar s-a întâmplat, şi că aşa va rămâne, şi că nu poţi să mai faci nimic pentru cei suferinzi… Apoi plângi spontan, pe unde te apucă, în autobuz cand te îndrepţi spre casă… pentru că eşti dintr-o dată foarte aproape de propria fragilitate umană, care ne defineşte pe toţi, fără omisiune, şi pentru că acel sentiment de neputinţă şi-a întins tentaculele prin existenţa ta şi probabil nu va mai dispărea.
Aceste rânduri vin probabil prea devreme pentru unii, prea târziu pentru alţii, sau fix la timp.
În ordine complet aleatorie:
1. hrăneşte-ţi sufletul cu ceea ce îţi cere, orice ar fi acele lucruri – imagini, locuri, oameni, natură, muzică, mâncăruri preferate, etc.;
2. aminteşte-ţi că ai dreptul să fii în siguranţă, sufleteşte, dacă ceva pare prea greu, nu face acel lucru acum, dacă te găseşti din întâmplare în mijlocul unei conversaţii neplăcute, poţi pleca oricând;
3. stai departe de energii negative, răzbunătoare, haotice;
4. încearcă să fii aproape de apă – râu, fântână, lac, mare. Apa este elementul cu cea mai mare putere de vindecare, foloseşte-te de ea;
5. dă-ţi răgaz de odihnă;
6. fă loc sentimentelor şi emoţiilor, procesarea lor cere timp, nu le nega; dacă nu le acorzi importanţă acum, ele îţi vor sabota cel mai probabil viitorul, într-o formă sau alta;
7. dacă te ajută, retrage-te într-un loc cu linişte completă;
10. consolează-i pe cei ce au nevoie;
11. bea multă apă şi băuturi calde (ne-alcoolice; alcoolul nu ajută, doar lasă impresia asta);
12. închide toate sursele de ştiri negative;
13. vorbeşte cu cineva dacă simţi că te ajută;
14. închide-ţi telefonul;
15. foloseşte tehnica tapping-ului, pentru a permite deblocarea şi drenarea energetică a organismului;
16. fă yoga de complexitate uşoară spre medie, pentru reechilibrare fizică şi energetică;
17. când simţi că eşti pregătit, oferă ajutor de orice fel celor ce au nevoie;
18. evită mâncărurile grele şi supraprocesate;
19. nu te grăbi;
20. amână unele lucruri, dacă nu te simţi în stare să le faci;
21. când te simţi copleşit, adu-ţi aminte să respiri adânc;
22. pune-ţi gândurile pe hârtie;
23. vizualizează un câmp de energie protectoare în jurul tău şi al celorlalţi;
24. cere ajutor când ai nevoie;
25. încearcă să înlocuieşti sentimentul de vinovăţie că eşti printre cei rămaşi în viaţă, cu sentimentul de recunoştintă şi apreciere pentru viaţă;
26. nu fii (prea) dur cu tine, dacă în aceste momente nu te poţi concentra ca de obicei; e ok să uiţi, e ok să nu fii raţional sau productiv. E ok să nu ştii ce să faci acum;
27. foloseşte-te de plante ce susţin procesul de vindecare, precum salvia, muşeţelul, iasomia, teiul, etc.
breathing, cells, Colectiv, comfort, coping, cry, death, deep, EFT, emotions, feelings, fire, frailty, gratitude, grief, grieving, guilt, harsh, healing, help, human, life, logic, meditation, pray, process, release, rest, soothe, soul, tapping, therapy, vulnerability, water
You cry for the first 4 or 5 days, first thing in the morning, when you wake up. Then you cry for a few more, at the first sip of coffee… Then it starts to sink in deep, and crawls down through your cells, like a heavy liquid metal… the notion that it actually happened, and it will stay that way, and there’s nothing you can do for those who suffered or are still suffering… Then you cry spontaneously, for no apparent reason, in the middle of a crowd, or on a bus on your way home… because you are now much closer to that feeling of vulnerability than you ever been, and because that feeling of not being able to do something about it then will stay with you for a long time, probably for ever.
This might be early for some, or late, or right on time.
in no logic order whatsoever:
- Feed your soul with what comforts you, weather it’s images, nature, music or food;
2. remember you have the right to be safe, if anything looks too hard, don’t do it, if a conversation is unpleasant, leave the room;
3. stay away from harsh, vengeful, chaotic energy;
4. try to be near the water if possible, swim. Water is the principal element for healing, use it’s powers;
6. allow space for your feelings, whatever they might be now;
7. sit in silence for a while;
10. comfort others if you have that possibility;
11. drink plenty of water and warm beverages (non alcoholic; “it” really does not help, it just looks like it does);
12. turn off any source of negative news;
13. talk to someone if you feel the need to;
14. turn off your phone when you need to;
15. use tapping techniques to allow any built up energy blocks to move and be released out of your body;
16. do yoga to re-balance your physical body and your energy body;
17. when you’re ready, go offer some form of help to those affected by the tragic events if you can;
18. eat lean;
19. allow yourself not to rush through your day;
20. cancel plans if you feel you’re not up for them;
21. whenever you feel overwhelmed, focus on your breath and try to breathe fully;
22. journal, write down everything that goes through your mind;
23. visualize a protective and healing energy field around yourself and the others;
24. remember it’s ok to ask for help;
25. replace guilt for being among the living with gratitude for all life;
26. don’t be too hard on yourself if you don’t have it together in these times, it’s ok to forget, misplace, misspell, or misunderstand things. It’s ok not to have a plan;
27. use any of these: sage, chamomile, jasmine, tiliae, or any other plant you know helps you.
administrativ, afacere, apă, business, care, clar, clarity, Colectiv club, constructie, doliu, extinctor, fail, fire, fire extinguisher, foc, grieve, healing, humanity, incendiu, matters, monstrii, mourning, oameni, one way out, pace, pasare, peace, people, profit, public, raspundere, responsibility, RIP, safety, siguranta, sistem, somnul umanismului, soul, tragedie, tragedy, vindecare, water
Aveau nevoie de apă
(sau de mai multe extinctoare).
Dar înainte de asta, aveau nevoie de păsarea cuiva. Cuiva trebuia să îi pese de ce se întâmplă într-un spaţiu în care încăpeau 500 de oameni, şi care avea o singură ieşire. Cuiva trebuia să îi pese de calitatea materialelor folosite la renovarea şi izolarea acelui spaţiu. Funcţionarea unui spaţiu public în asemenea condiţii spune multe despre un sistem administrativ. Cuiva, cumva, i-a scăpat sensul simţului răspunderii. Răspunderea, nu doar pentru profit; răspunderea pentru siguranţa oamenilor. Există business fără oameni? Ce-ar fi dacă ne-ar păsa de oameni, un pic mai mult decât de profit?
Au murit pentru ca cei rămaşi să poată vedea mai clar. Doar că acum toţi ne dorim să fi văzut mai clar, înainte…
Odihnească-se în pace. Putere şi lumină celor care se luptă pentru vieţile lor, şi celor ce au rămas în urmă, să ajute şi să plângă.
They needed water
(or a few fire extinguishers more).
But before that, they needed humanity. The care for what happens in a space that fits 500 people, and has only one way out. The care for appropriate materials in such space. What good is pile of bureaucratic papers, when it leaves room for tragedy? The understanding of responsibility. Not just for business, but for people. There is no business without people. Why don’t we care for them first? You know, before caring for profit.
They died so we can see more clearly. And now we all wish we knew what we know now, before.
Rest in peace. Healing light to those struggling for their lives, and to those who remain to care and grieve.
acting, actors, addict, addiction, art, artists, black and white, characters, drawing, entertainment, fear, field, future, habits, manifesting, mundane, patterns, society, spectacle, stars, stripes, subconscious, vicarious, watercolors
Sometimes, I think that the reason we are so addicted to entertainment and its stars is because we subconsciously know that we each poses a spectacle inside, but are too afraid to manifest it. They do what we think we can’t. They are what we don’t know how to be yet. So we sit and watch as we identify ourselves with the characters portrayed, and we vicariously live for a moment, as they do it for us.
But someday that will be us. Someday, we will know how to, and we won’t need to be entertained anymore.
air, astral, autumn, being, blue, ceasla, clock, close up, cosmic, details, grapes, home, inception, kitchen, life, manifestation, Moldavia, Moldova, nature, projections, realm, rest, Romania, September, stillness of the soul, subconscious, time, water, wind
alignment, all is well, allowing, be, bed, being, break, breathe, dance, expansion, expectation, feel good, home, inner peace, joy, leaves, life, moment, nature, now, peace, peaches, relaxation, rest, silence, sleep, soothing, soul, sunrise, tea, time, transparent, unknown, water