alignment, astrological event, becoming, change, cycle, divine, Earth, Eclipse, energy, Equinox, fire, flow, God, guidance, humanity, inspirational, integration, Jupiter, Leo, Moon, motivational, new, New Moon, patterns, planets, portal, positive, quote, rebirth, renew, save, self, shift, soul, sun, sync, transformation, Universe, vibration, Virgo, water, zodiac
When water catches on fire
alignment, astrological event, change, cycle, divine, Earth, Eclipse, energy, Equinox, flow, God, guidance, humanity, inspirational, integration, Jupiter, Leo, Moon, motivational, new, New Moon, patterns, planets, portal, positive, quote, rebirth, renew, save, self, shift, soul, sun, sync, transformation, Universe, vibration, Virgo, zodiac
This weekend is a very powerful one for all humanity.
It’s marked by an astrological alignment that happens on a 250 thousand years point.
We have Equinox energy + New Moon in Virgo energy + post Sun Eclipse resonance + 12 stars alignment energy (including the Sun and the Moon) + 12 lessons of the soul cycle completion (absorbing and integrating the 12 archetypes). Not to mention all the political parallels and great physical transformations of our planet, within the past few weeks…
It’s an unprecedented portal and you can harness its power.
We are being reborn, and as long as we are in congruence and alignment with the positive forces of the Universe, it will bestow powerful gifts. If we resist change, or align with the dense forces, it will drag us with them. Ask yourself: do I want and welcome change? or do I want more of the same?
Stay centered and focus on the positive, allow your vibration to rise and keep you at a constant flow and speed, so that you don’t break.
Trust that all is divine and that the divine never forgets you, you just have to embrace being a part of it, and therefore more powerful than you think, as we are all connected.
Breathe, rest, let go, allow yourself to be transformed by the vortex of these days and its ripples, in the weeks and months to come. Namaste.
If you feel you want to dig deeper, here are a few online resources:
Two brilliant astrologers I follow:
a 10 minutes OHM Mantra video to help raise your vibration throughout the day:
cycle, deep, destiny, difficulty, dive, divine guidance, energy, fire, human, inner guidance, inner world, inspiration, inspirational quote, knowing, life principle, magic, meaning, mirror, overcome, process, quote, reflection, rise, rise above, self, solution, soul search, soulpatterns, struggle, surface, symetry, truth, under, underneath, understanding, within
art, birth, blend, bliss, breath, circle, collage, digital, divine, download, energy, eternal, feel, God, grace, heart, human, knowing, life, light, magic, patterns, perception, photography, power, reflection, self, soul, timeless, transparent, vibration, you
You have to know there was magic in the moment and space of your making.
And you have to know it never left.
It is there, every breath.
You only changed your perception of it. You only forgot how it feels for a while.
But it’s there, eternal, waiting for you to see it with your heart again.
Bliss. Grace. Power.
You are of it.
Life is a dance. This dance is meant to remind us of the joy once again, before we can come back to our selves. What we perceive as good or bad is ultimately the journey that helps us become aware of our own power, and making, and the miracle of it. We are the circles and spirals of the expansion itself. There will be moments in which we will feel overwhelmed by this dance. And that is OK. We can always return home.
A few things that help:
1. Take a few deep breaths. Breathing is the first exchange between the worlds we contain and the ones that contain us. It’s the way we make space for the new and the future, the way we are reminded of the constant transformation in all energetic levels.
2. Stretch. We have the amazing ability of speaking through our bodies, of communicating our intention through our actions and directions we take. Accumulating tension is inherent to life, so moving our bodies helps decompress and redistribute any tension build ups.
3. Remember you are never alone, and that the best way to sync with the Universe is to trust it. What created us is also within ourselves. It never leaves us, it’s always waiting for us to remember it.
4. Make tea. Water is magic. The power of plants is magnified when coupled with the magic of water and warmth, cleansing and helping the body to release any debris produced by the processes that follow the intake of various forms of energy around us every day.
5. Search for reasons to laugh. Laughter is in some cultures a medicine in itself, as it reminds us of our true nature and purpose, which is not struggle, but joy.
6. Look at images of things you like. The sooner you intentionally connect yourself to the sources of positive energy and positive aspects of life, the quicker you’ll realize how lucky, blessed and loved you are. Focusing on what calls to you on a deeper level will keep you grounded and centered on the path of true joy. On that path you will always feel at home, even if you find yourself in places you’ve never been before.
7. Listen to chill out music. Music is the language of the soul that needs no words, only vibration. Meet yourself again in that space.
8. Write things down. Mirroring your thoughts on paper or a similar outlet is a way of releasing build ups and bringing light into situations which the mind can’t find the purpose of yet. Writing is a form of taking action, and action is when you couple your heart, your intuitive center and your mind, all in one direction, which transmutes energy and builds the invisible structure for the future you will take part in.
9. Create, paint, draw. Communicating with mediums that speak even louder than words is one of the most powerful tools we have in this realm. We become vessels for spirit to express itself and we tell stories that can convey the past, present and future, in one image.
10. Cook. Cooking our own food is a way of self care, a signal to the body that we are present within and that we give ourselves the time and space for refueling and internal nurturing, both crucial for our well being. It’s a magic ceremony in which we tune in with the elements of mother nature and her gifts. It’s sacred. It’s hugely trans-formative.
above, abstract, air, art, being, below, collage, connection, consciousness, creation, digital, drawing, dream, energy, evolution, experiment, field, flow, future, inertia, journey, knowing, life, momentum, transition
above, below, birth, code, consciousness, cosmos, duality, energy, evolution, false, field, form, geometry, God, green, human, life, light, manifestation, mirror, nature, organic, organized, particle, patterns, perceive, physical, pink, purpose, reflect, relity, science, shadow, soul, sound, source, spirit, subconscious, tibetan bowls, transformation, truth, Universe, vibration, wave, yellow
divine, energy, energy waves, existence, human, interconnected, locality, manifestation, me, non locality, people, person, physics, process, quantum field, quantum level, quantum physics, quantum principle, self, source, spirit, structure