Balance starts here.
Life is a dance. This dance is meant to remind us of the joy once again, before we can come back to our selves. What we perceive as good or bad is ultimately the journey that helps us become aware of our own power, and making, and the miracle of it. We are the circles and spirals of the expansion itself. There will be moments in which we will feel overwhelmed by this dance. And that is OK. We can always return home.
A few things that help:
1. Take a few deep breaths. Breathing is the first exchange between the worlds we contain and the ones that contain us. It’s the way we make space for the new and the future, the way we are reminded of the constant transformation in all energetic levels.
2. Stretch. We have the amazing ability of speaking through our bodies, of communicating our intention through our actions and directions we take. Accumulating tension is inherent to life, so moving our bodies helps decompress and redistribute any tension build ups.
3. Remember you are never alone, and that the best way to sync with the Universe is to trust it. What created us is also within ourselves. It never leaves us, it’s always waiting for us to remember it.
4. Make tea. Water is magic. The power of plants is magnified when coupled with the magic of water and warmth, cleansing and helping the body to release any debris produced by the processes that follow the intake of various forms of energy around us every day.
5. Search for reasons to laugh. Laughter is in some cultures a medicine in itself, as it reminds us of our true nature and purpose, which is not struggle, but joy.
6. Look at images of things you like. The sooner you intentionally connect yourself to the sources of positive energy and positive aspects of life, the quicker you’ll realize how lucky, blessed and loved you are. Focusing on what calls to you on a deeper level will keep you grounded and centered on the path of true joy. On that path you will always feel at home, even if you find yourself in places you’ve never been before.
7. Listen to chill out music. Music is the language of the soul that needs no words, only vibration. Meet yourself again in that space.
8. Write things down. Mirroring your thoughts on paper or a similar outlet is a way of releasing build ups and bringing light into situations which the mind can’t find the purpose of yet. Writing is a form of taking action, and action is when you couple your heart, your intuitive center and your mind, all in one direction, which transmutes energy and builds the invisible structure for the future you will take part in.
9. Create, paint, draw. Communicating with mediums that speak even louder than words is one of the most powerful tools we have in this realm. We become vessels for spirit to express itself and we tell stories that can convey the past, present and future, in one image.
10. Cook. Cooking our own food is a way of self care, a signal to the body that we are present within and that we give ourselves the time and space for refueling and internal nurturing, both crucial for our well being. It’s a magic ceremony in which we tune in with the elements of mother nature and her gifts. It’s sacred. It’s hugely trans-formative.
black, blur, circle, clair obscur, contemplation, cycle, dark, death, depressed, double, down, figure, flow, focus, glass, gold, human, interior, life, light, meditative state, mistery, moment, mood, morning, open, pattern, processing, reflection, room, rumination, shadow, sharp, silhouette, table, under, window
There is gold in the shadows.
allow, alone, appearance, attention, awareness, camera, communication, connection, depression, details, dissconnection, Earth, energy, family, feelings, field, film, focus, friends, gravity, grounded, heart, joy, knowing, laws, life, light, loneliness, lonely, mind, movie, old, paradox, patterns, personal, power, purpose, rațional, reach out, real, reason, self, servant, shift, social anxiety, social media, soul, spoken, vibrational being, victim, vortex, wonder, words
There are details which cannot be spoken with words, cannot be put in laws, and feelings which cannot be filmed with a camera. We were taught to live in a rational way mainly, but we now know the mind is only a servant to the soul, it is not the soul itself. You are never alone as long as you expand your awareness beyond the mind, into the heart. The field of the heart is were your purpose is grounded, and you are never alone there.
Reach out, and remember who you were before the mind made you think you are separated: a vibrational being, built from light, made to experience the joy and wonder of life. Choose to pull yourself out of the vortex of depression, into the peaceful shore of who you really are. Your power is such that you can always return here, because this is the place that you were born from.
You can do more than you think. You can feel better than you do when you’re on the negative spiral. You don’t have to be a victim of the “social anxiety in a social media society” paradox. Your mind and your heart are supposed to go together, because your heart always knows something your mind doesn’t.
Talk to a stranger
If you feel you can’t talk to your friends or your family, talk to a stranger. Whatever is bringing you down in this moment, you don’t have to do it alone. And whatever it is, it only becomes heavier and feels more real, the more it gets hold of you.
But it’s not real and it doesn’t have to be. What makes it seem real is you being the center of it, allowing it to take over you. It’s like gravity, except you feel like there is no ground beneath your feet, no Earth surface to stop you from falling. Without you at the center, it could not remain in place. So put your awareness into knowing it is in your power to shift your attention somewhere else Now. The way you feel now is not your fault. What you really feel is the disconnection between your mind and your heart, and that’s been caused by the old patterns which created the environment in which you life brought you. But it is not how the world really IS, it’s just the way it appears, and it’s just one movie, seen from one camera, and it doesn’t make it the only one.
What it is that makes us futurize the negative?
Is it the movies we watch, where we always see a struggle, something to be overcome, something to be proven? Do we need a reason to consider ourselves worthy?
Is it the unconscious need for perfection that we are taught to pursue since we first get our grades in school?
Is it the self-preservation instinct, which falsely reassures us that, if we stay put, nothing bad could happen to us?
Is it a self sabotaging practice that we’ve, again unconsciously, inherited from our predecessors, who maybe lived tougher times, and which conditioned us into being over cautious of everything?
Or is it because we missed the simple fact that what we focus on expands? That, in the end, it’s all about the things you choose to believe. What do you choose to make of things?
Sooner or later, your inner life will manifest in your reality. It already happened so many times. It’s in the situations you anticipated that would go wrong, it’s in the times you’ve said to yourself: “this will get done, if it’s the last thing I do”.
Did you notice that life already feels a certain way? And did you notice when you first gave up on your own happiness?
Did you look at the world and thought: “wow, there are so many of us, how can there be room for everyone to be happy?!”
Is the only time you feel free or closer to happiness – when you get lost in a good movie, or book, or another person?
Let’s take a break. From the media, from thinking good things only happen to others. The media is only a way to get connected, it’s not the actual fuel of our being.
When we confuse the two, we get depleted and make room for the negative to thrive.
Of course, we can influence other people’s manifestations and they can do the same to us. But what would happen if we made more and more conscious choices every day, about what to focus on? Just say “I’m gonna start imagining a good thing happening to me”. It doesn’t have to be perfect. But it has to include your wellbeing. All you need is some trust. Aren’t we all pieces of the same Universe anyway? What if we would let ourselves slide like beads on the universal orbits?
I’m not saying let’s ignore all the problems. But instead of chasing blame recipients and punishment strategies, let’s see how did the problem came to be
and how can we get closer to the solution. Understanding the DNA of a thing that looks like an obstacle, is usually the shortest path to the ingredients for an unforseen good outcome.
It’s all pre-wired within ourselves, the tools are already there, we just need to pick them up.
Did you know that “focus” actually means “heart”?
Versiunea în română: https://soulpatterns.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/viitor-negativ/