Santorini, Greece, 2016
(The Food, 2)
Life is a dance. This dance is meant to remind us of the joy once again, before we can come back to our selves. What we perceive as good or bad is ultimately the journey that helps us become aware of our own power, and making, and the miracle of it. We are the circles and spirals of the expansion itself. There will be moments in which we will feel overwhelmed by this dance. And that is OK. We can always return home.
A few things that help:
1. Take a few deep breaths. Breathing is the first exchange between the worlds we contain and the ones that contain us. It’s the way we make space for the new and the future, the way we are reminded of the constant transformation in all energetic levels.
2. Stretch. We have the amazing ability of speaking through our bodies, of communicating our intention through our actions and directions we take. Accumulating tension is inherent to life, so moving our bodies helps decompress and redistribute any tension build ups.
3. Remember you are never alone, and that the best way to sync with the Universe is to trust it. What created us is also within ourselves. It never leaves us, it’s always waiting for us to remember it.
4. Make tea. Water is magic. The power of plants is magnified when coupled with the magic of water and warmth, cleansing and helping the body to release any debris produced by the processes that follow the intake of various forms of energy around us every day.
5. Search for reasons to laugh. Laughter is in some cultures a medicine in itself, as it reminds us of our true nature and purpose, which is not struggle, but joy.
6. Look at images of things you like. The sooner you intentionally connect yourself to the sources of positive energy and positive aspects of life, the quicker you’ll realize how lucky, blessed and loved you are. Focusing on what calls to you on a deeper level will keep you grounded and centered on the path of true joy. On that path you will always feel at home, even if you find yourself in places you’ve never been before.
7. Listen to chill out music. Music is the language of the soul that needs no words, only vibration. Meet yourself again in that space.
8. Write things down. Mirroring your thoughts on paper or a similar outlet is a way of releasing build ups and bringing light into situations which the mind can’t find the purpose of yet. Writing is a form of taking action, and action is when you couple your heart, your intuitive center and your mind, all in one direction, which transmutes energy and builds the invisible structure for the future you will take part in.
9. Create, paint, draw. Communicating with mediums that speak even louder than words is one of the most powerful tools we have in this realm. We become vessels for spirit to express itself and we tell stories that can convey the past, present and future, in one image.
10. Cook. Cooking our own food is a way of self care, a signal to the body that we are present within and that we give ourselves the time and space for refueling and internal nurturing, both crucial for our well being. It’s a magic ceremony in which we tune in with the elements of mother nature and her gifts. It’s sacred. It’s hugely trans-formative.
action, alive, being, body, cells, choice, deeper self, dream, Earth, embrace, feeling, food, forget, ghost, heart, human, ignore, inside, life, listen, magnificent, missing, money, multiple moment, no, patience, people, permission, remember, silence, soul, things, touch, Universe, veins, words
Multiple Moment – Dream
Before all this existed, all this was a dream.
There’s a type of feeling like something’s missing, one that can’t be relinquished with money, things, food or people. When you get to that point, it’s time to silence the chatter of life and the world, for a shorter, or longer minute.
There’s a dormant dream inside your deeper self, you can find it in the magnificent silence of the depths of your being, and in the same time scattered around in every cell of your body.
You know what it is, by the things that make you come alive, the words you choose to listen to, the people you choose to love, the patience you have with only some things, the places you go to every day, the ones you can touch and the ones you carry with you in your heart.
That dream is always with you and always will be. In everything you did or didn’t, in all the actions you will or not choose to take. Follow its guidance, it will take you places you never even dreamed of. Ignore it, and it will hunt you like a ghost. Moment by moment, week by week, year after year, it will ask for your permission to come alive, and saying “no” to it will feel like dying a little bit inside.
You can forget your dream, but the dream doesn’t forget you.
Your dream lives inside you, the way the Earth lived inside the veins of the Universe once. It’s there.
Versiunea în română: https://soulpatterns.wordpress.com/2013/09/14/visul/