appearences, Charlie Rose, cognitive dissonance, facade, good, harassement, heart, human, Kevin Spacey, life, Matt Lauer, mind, order, predatory behaviour, principle, professional, protection, quote, rațional, reason, respect, safety, self, society, soul, spirit, truth, Women
art, birth, blend, bliss, breath, circle, collage, digital, divine, download, energy, eternal, feel, God, grace, heart, human, knowing, life, light, magic, patterns, perception, photography, power, reflection, self, soul, timeless, transparent, vibration, you
You have to know there was magic in the moment and space of your making.
And you have to know it never left.
It is there, every breath.
You only changed your perception of it. You only forgot how it feels for a while.
But it’s there, eternal, waiting for you to see it with your heart again.
Bliss. Grace. Power.
You are of it.
Life is a dance. This dance is meant to remind us of the joy once again, before we can come back to our selves. What we perceive as good or bad is ultimately the journey that helps us become aware of our own power, and making, and the miracle of it. We are the circles and spirals of the expansion itself. There will be moments in which we will feel overwhelmed by this dance. And that is OK. We can always return home.
A few things that help:
1. Take a few deep breaths. Breathing is the first exchange between the worlds we contain and the ones that contain us. It’s the way we make space for the new and the future, the way we are reminded of the constant transformation in all energetic levels.
2. Stretch. We have the amazing ability of speaking through our bodies, of communicating our intention through our actions and directions we take. Accumulating tension is inherent to life, so moving our bodies helps decompress and redistribute any tension build ups.
3. Remember you are never alone, and that the best way to sync with the Universe is to trust it. What created us is also within ourselves. It never leaves us, it’s always waiting for us to remember it.
4. Make tea. Water is magic. The power of plants is magnified when coupled with the magic of water and warmth, cleansing and helping the body to release any debris produced by the processes that follow the intake of various forms of energy around us every day.
5. Search for reasons to laugh. Laughter is in some cultures a medicine in itself, as it reminds us of our true nature and purpose, which is not struggle, but joy.
6. Look at images of things you like. The sooner you intentionally connect yourself to the sources of positive energy and positive aspects of life, the quicker you’ll realize how lucky, blessed and loved you are. Focusing on what calls to you on a deeper level will keep you grounded and centered on the path of true joy. On that path you will always feel at home, even if you find yourself in places you’ve never been before.
7. Listen to chill out music. Music is the language of the soul that needs no words, only vibration. Meet yourself again in that space.
8. Write things down. Mirroring your thoughts on paper or a similar outlet is a way of releasing build ups and bringing light into situations which the mind can’t find the purpose of yet. Writing is a form of taking action, and action is when you couple your heart, your intuitive center and your mind, all in one direction, which transmutes energy and builds the invisible structure for the future you will take part in.
9. Create, paint, draw. Communicating with mediums that speak even louder than words is one of the most powerful tools we have in this realm. We become vessels for spirit to express itself and we tell stories that can convey the past, present and future, in one image.
10. Cook. Cooking our own food is a way of self care, a signal to the body that we are present within and that we give ourselves the time and space for refueling and internal nurturing, both crucial for our well being. It’s a magic ceremony in which we tune in with the elements of mother nature and her gifts. It’s sacred. It’s hugely trans-formative.
being, complementary, consciousness, ego, essence, heart, human, inspirational, knowing, love, making of, mind, natural, order, polarity, purpose, reason, self, self of all, soul, soul mate, structure, truth, understand
action, balance, blockage, body, comparison, disease, disfunction, dynamic, ease, equilibrium, essence, flow, food for soul, heart, human, inaction, inspirational, medical, motivational, negative, opposites, paralyzed, positive, quote, release, relief, resistance, soul, static, tension, truth, wisdom
Balance. That’s what it’s all about.
May your coffee stay warm and good moments be longer.
May your lover look at you like you’re magic and seasons you love come sooner.
May you always be surrounded by wonder.
May you believe in yourself, more than your biggest supporter.
May everything that’s new and beautiful feel like home.
May 2015 bring you everything that’s written in your heart, and may it bring the friends to share it with closer!
allow, alone, appearance, attention, awareness, camera, communication, connection, depression, details, dissconnection, Earth, energy, family, feelings, field, film, focus, friends, gravity, grounded, heart, joy, knowing, laws, life, light, loneliness, lonely, mind, movie, old, paradox, patterns, personal, power, purpose, rațional, reach out, real, reason, self, servant, shift, social anxiety, social media, soul, spoken, vibrational being, victim, vortex, wonder, words
There are details which cannot be spoken with words, cannot be put in laws, and feelings which cannot be filmed with a camera. We were taught to live in a rational way mainly, but we now know the mind is only a servant to the soul, it is not the soul itself. You are never alone as long as you expand your awareness beyond the mind, into the heart. The field of the heart is were your purpose is grounded, and you are never alone there.
Reach out, and remember who you were before the mind made you think you are separated: a vibrational being, built from light, made to experience the joy and wonder of life. Choose to pull yourself out of the vortex of depression, into the peaceful shore of who you really are. Your power is such that you can always return here, because this is the place that you were born from.
You can do more than you think. You can feel better than you do when you’re on the negative spiral. You don’t have to be a victim of the “social anxiety in a social media society” paradox. Your mind and your heart are supposed to go together, because your heart always knows something your mind doesn’t.
Talk to a stranger
If you feel you can’t talk to your friends or your family, talk to a stranger. Whatever is bringing you down in this moment, you don’t have to do it alone. And whatever it is, it only becomes heavier and feels more real, the more it gets hold of you.
But it’s not real and it doesn’t have to be. What makes it seem real is you being the center of it, allowing it to take over you. It’s like gravity, except you feel like there is no ground beneath your feet, no Earth surface to stop you from falling. Without you at the center, it could not remain in place. So put your awareness into knowing it is in your power to shift your attention somewhere else Now. The way you feel now is not your fault. What you really feel is the disconnection between your mind and your heart, and that’s been caused by the old patterns which created the environment in which you life brought you. But it is not how the world really IS, it’s just the way it appears, and it’s just one movie, seen from one camera, and it doesn’t make it the only one.
The smell of freshly cut grass makes me grateful to be here now.
The color green of leaves and plants is the color of the Heart Chakra.
The trick is not to be tricked by how we are the same, and how we are unique.
…inspired by the wisdom found on The Moon Woman‘s facebook page : )
abstract, affirmation, being, brain, breathe, children, choice, collective, connection, consciousness, continents, cosmos, dream, Earth, eternal, evolution, expand, expression, family, fear, feed, heart, hope, human, illusion, inner map, joy, knowing, language, life, light, love, material, memories, mind, mirrors, money, nation, perceived, power, process, reflection, reminder, resonance, soul, space ship, star dust, structure, sunrise, time, transformation, travel, Universe, vibration, water, within, wonder, words, world
Time. Words. Material. The abstract world is always stronger before it starts to die away.
We are structured light. Never finite. Always traveling.
Become aware of your inner map being a reflection of the whole Universe. Ask yourself: “how long can I go without knowing who I am?” We are eternal mirrors of each other, but reflections serve only as reminders that we also poses an inside world, and in it we speak all languages, we keep all dreams, we know all there was and will be. There are no secrets to the soul, unless you try to live substituting the mind to it. The heart knows. Always knows. Always knows.
Allow. Love your fears and they will grow into butterflies of hope. Everything transforms. And every intention, set or withheld, will pave the way of that transformation. That is the point of your ability to influence how your outer world builds around you. The many layers of this world are a reflection of all that we poses inside. Until we collapse onto ourselves and dissolve the fleeting structure that was meant to evolve, we have a choice.
We are forced towards ourselves more and more, with each sunrise, each revolving of this spaceship we’re on. From continents and nations, to the nearest places of need and grief, affirmation and connection, expression and pleasure, to our personal and collective spaces, our families, our children, we expand our consciousness, ultimately forced to asses the resonance of it all within. And we know all that would disappear in its perceived form, if for a while we would stop from breathing.
We started out as drops of water and stars dust, vibrating at the sound of light.
We are growing apart from our fears and illusions. Power is nothing, if not another name for Love.
We are the miracle threshold between the non-existent and memories.
All it takes is one tiny thing that brings you true joy. One thing to bring you a sigh of relief, because it reminds you of the wonder of the world.
Food For Soul:
p.s.: above are small jars of devilishly delicious cherry and lemon jam – just fresh fruit and sugar and a splash of water, if you ever wanna try them.
art, atoms, beginning, beyond, body, born, breath, cells, clock, connection, create, creation, creativity, drawing, dream, energy, energy center, experience, experiment, expression, feel, flow, future, gratitude, healing, heart, human, immaterial, inception, labels, life, life energy, light, love, memory, moment, norms, now, observer, orange, pace, path, personal power, process, red, reminder, root chakra, Sacral Chakra, sacred, self, share, shine, silence, Solar Chakra, soul, source, space, stillness, strenght, sun, time, window, within, womb, words, worthy, yellow
art, atoms, body, cells, clock, drawing, experience, feel, gratitude, healing, heart, human, immaterial, life, light, memory, moment, now, observer, orange, pace, path, red, reminder, root chakra, sacred, share, silence, soul, time, window, worthy
There is a certain pace at which life makes sense just the way it is. A pace at which you can actually feel the moments.
A pace at which your cells know their true path.
A pace at which you understand why some things exist and others don’t, and why you are among the first.
A pace at which you know how and why things happen.
A pace at which you grasp the wordless definition of time, a definition given by your soul, and not by man-made mechanisms.
A pace at which your body is grateful.
A pace at which you can let go, and keep only what resembles your sacred making.
A pace at which the skin of an orange slice doesn’t break, when parted from its sisters, at which your gaze heals another human being, a pace at which all life around you acknowledges you with every step you take, a pace at which you can actually share your experience.
At which you observe the traces of life on a glass window and the traces of what was, on your heart.
At which you give no one proof of being worthy, because everyone already knows it.
At which your atoms remember when they were immaterial silence and light.
"Resurrecting Venus", "The Woman Code", "Women’s Bodies, Alisa Vitti, being a woman, body, Books, childhood, contribution, Cynthia Occelli, diet, Divinity, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. N., dream, empower, equal rights, estrogen, femininity, gifts, God, Goddess, heal, healing, health, heart, hormonal balance, life, love, Meggan Watterson, menopause, Mental health, monthly cycle, motherhood, nutrition, power, Religion and Spirituality, resources, reveal, sacred, self, shine, soul, source, spirit, spiritual journey, testosterone, wellbeing, wisdom, Women, Women’s Wisdom", world, worth
work revolving around
– embracing your feminine power and the modern goddess,
– how having equal rights as men doesn’t mean imitating them,
– having it all doesn’t mean doing it all,
– the feminine divine path to manifesting your dreams.
I couldn’t stop talking about this woman.
I am a dedicated fan and proud I Am Venus Ambassador, I think every woman should have her book(s).
Her work has helped me decode my own inner mission and go through life with a different sense of self I did not know I could have.
one book: “Resurrecting Venus”
My favorite quotes from the book (with Romanian translation), here:
more on: http://www.cynthiaoccelli.com/
work revolving around
– your health and wellbeing as a woman, how to speak the language of your body, – how to “create physical and emotional health and healing”.
– all stages of life as a woman decoded, from childhood, motherhood, menopause to old age.
Any time I need a spiritual pick-me-up, I watch one of these videos or listen to her radio show. She’s a rock, a healer, wise and fun, telling-it-like-it-is type of woman.
one book: ““
more on: http://www.drnorthrup.com/
work revolving around
– finding hormonal balance through diet,
– understanding the monthly cycle and what happens with the body during each phase,
– decoding all the processes in a woman’s body and how you can make the best of each of them.
If you’re a planning freak like me, you’ll love this.
book “The Woman Code”
more at: http://floliving.com/
work revolving around
– the divine feminine as a missing component in world religions stories,
– how we need a balance between the masculine and feminine representations of the Divine.
– how God/Divinity/Source can be found starting inside of our own bodies.
Any belief, or residue of the belief, that being a woman is somehow less than being a man, will forever be dissolved by this woman’s work.
one book: “Reveal”
more on: http://megganwatterson.com/
Helping you sail the waters of the spirit and celestial influences, translating the language of the stars for us, to better understand who we are and what moves us.
facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheMoonWoman/
facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AstrologerCoach.SonjaFrancis/
work revolving around
The narcissistic psychology, narcissistic abuse and narcissistic PTSD.
work revolving around
Boundaries, relationships, self love.
work revolving around
Mind body healing, breath work, energy work, EFT, tapping, self love and how to heal ourselves through the power of being aware of our own bodies and their wisdom.
My go to YT channel for guided meditations:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
These women got to know their power, embraced it completely and then decided to shine it back into the world. Their work is much greater than what could be put into a blog post.
So, here’s my wish for you: may you fall in love with at least one of them, if not with all of them, and take in the priceless gifts they bring to the world.
It is a time for self discovery around the entire planet, and every discovery starts within. Let these women help you.
Because if you don’t follow your heart and true dream, you’ll miss out on life and the world will miss out on you.
I am here for any questions you might have related to all of the above.
Love to you.
I don’t wanna worry about the road or the destination anymore, or if and how I’m gonna get there. I just wanna take this moment in, drifting away into the vastness, on the sound of a electronic soft jazz tune, with my eyes closed and my heart open.