golden, home, interior, intimate, light, light circles, light rays, magic, moment, morning, morning light, orange, patterns, phone, photography, photons, rays, summer, sun, sunrise, sunsays, temporary, wall, warm, warmth
Life is a dance. This dance is meant to remind us of the joy once again, before we can come back to our selves. What we perceive as good or bad is ultimately the journey that helps us become aware of our own power, and making, and the miracle of it. We are the circles and spirals of the expansion itself. There will be moments in which we will feel overwhelmed by this dance. And that is OK. We can always return home.
A few things that help:
1. Take a few deep breaths. Breathing is the first exchange between the worlds we contain and the ones that contain us. It’s the way we make space for the new and the future, the way we are reminded of the constant transformation in all energetic levels.
2. Stretch. We have the amazing ability of speaking through our bodies, of communicating our intention through our actions and directions we take. Accumulating tension is inherent to life, so moving our bodies helps decompress and redistribute any tension build ups.
3. Remember you are never alone, and that the best way to sync with the Universe is to trust it. What created us is also within ourselves. It never leaves us, it’s always waiting for us to remember it.
4. Make tea. Water is magic. The power of plants is magnified when coupled with the magic of water and warmth, cleansing and helping the body to release any debris produced by the processes that follow the intake of various forms of energy around us every day.
5. Search for reasons to laugh. Laughter is in some cultures a medicine in itself, as it reminds us of our true nature and purpose, which is not struggle, but joy.
6. Look at images of things you like. The sooner you intentionally connect yourself to the sources of positive energy and positive aspects of life, the quicker you’ll realize how lucky, blessed and loved you are. Focusing on what calls to you on a deeper level will keep you grounded and centered on the path of true joy. On that path you will always feel at home, even if you find yourself in places you’ve never been before.
7. Listen to chill out music. Music is the language of the soul that needs no words, only vibration. Meet yourself again in that space.
8. Write things down. Mirroring your thoughts on paper or a similar outlet is a way of releasing build ups and bringing light into situations which the mind can’t find the purpose of yet. Writing is a form of taking action, and action is when you couple your heart, your intuitive center and your mind, all in one direction, which transmutes energy and builds the invisible structure for the future you will take part in.
9. Create, paint, draw. Communicating with mediums that speak even louder than words is one of the most powerful tools we have in this realm. We become vessels for spirit to express itself and we tell stories that can convey the past, present and future, in one image.
10. Cook. Cooking our own food is a way of self care, a signal to the body that we are present within and that we give ourselves the time and space for refueling and internal nurturing, both crucial for our well being. It’s a magic ceremony in which we tune in with the elements of mother nature and her gifts. It’s sacred. It’s hugely trans-formative.
air, astral, autumn, being, blue, ceasla, clock, close up, cosmic, details, grapes, home, inception, kitchen, life, manifestation, Moldavia, Moldova, nature, projections, realm, rest, Romania, September, stillness of the soul, subconscious, time, water, wind
alignment, all is well, allowing, be, bed, being, break, breathe, dance, expansion, expectation, feel good, home, inner peace, joy, leaves, life, moment, nature, now, peace, peaches, relaxation, rest, silence, sleep, soothing, soul, sunrise, tea, time, transparent, unknown, water
all that is, bathtub, being, blessings, blood flow, blue, body, Bridge, cavities, closeness, connected, contemplate, continents, deep, destruction, dialog, dreams, Earth, elements, energy, entities, feeding, feel, feeling, flow, fluid, forget, frailty, grateful, home, islands, lake, landscape, learn, life, lifted, light, liquid, lonely, matter, mixed, Moon, mother, mountains, mystic, new, ocean, physical plane, plains, pool, pressure, primeval, pure, purified, rain, realm, reborn, reflection, resonating, rivers, safety, sea, sensation, shores, skin, soul, source, spaces, submerged, sync, temperature, tissue, Universe, vibrations, water, wave, wind, wings, within, womb
Did you ever contemplate the landscape of the Earth without water?
Just mountains, plains and deep cavities?
No blue, no reflection, no wave? How would we learn about the soul and life?
Wouldn’t the Moon feel lonely?
You feel a mixed sensation of primeval need for air, fear of death and need for safety. Your brain will allow you a few seconds to stay in between like this, but it will eventually go against it.
Eventually, you reach out to the surface, and for a moment, you feel new, purified, as if reborn.
Somewhere between the rain and the ocean, frailty and destruction, it quenches our thirst and feeds our dreams.
There’s always an amount of blessings we forget to be grateful about.
Varianta în română: https://soulpatterns.wordpress.com/2013/07/12/intre-lumina-si-materie/
air, architecture, beach, beach house, being, Bossa Nova, garden, home, Interiors magazine, just be, mood, mordern, neo, neobeach, perfect, sea, shadow, sound, South Africa, South America, summer, the elements, trees, water, wind
I look at my phone’s new wallpaper and try to figure out what exactly is drawing me to this image.
Is it the name? Is it the shadow of the trees on the wall?
The fleeting dance of the leaves looks like the sound of summer.
That part of the year when it’s not spring, not winter.
Nothing agitates waiting for something to be born, the earth is already awake. A valley between two mountains. There’s no gathering of the crops.
There is no numbness from staying in the cold too long.
There is just the air, the water, the wind and you.
No explaining, no urgency, just being.
The almost perfect first detail of an almost perfect home?
Under Neobeach, in smaller font, it says
I could almost feel the grass from the patio underneath my feet.
Maybe I should go South. My soul seems to slide easily into warmer lands from another dimension, every time I get a hint of sea like landscapes, hanging on to any detail excuse to stay there…
Are my genes initially from the ?
Was my travelling as energy and matter always better by the sea?
I think about my Beach Homes album at home. Just when you think things couldn’t get any better, they do.
Varianta în română: https://soulpatterns.wordpress.com/2013/06/30/dispozitie-de-vara/
accept, alone, art, be, center, created, drop, echos, fail, hate, heart, home, infinite, knowing, lake, love, meditative, mind, pain, painting, place, questions. answers, release, resistance, safe, self portrait, separated, shift, turmoil, weightless
So great. You had most of the questions answered in your mind. But what do you do when the answer shifts? When it’s not the same the next day, with the next person? When the sense it made yesterday just isn’t there anymore?
When all else fails, descend in the heart.
Get out of your mind, close the door, take the key with you and descend into your center.
This is where you own your true self, this is where you see that hate is just the absence of love, and pain is a result of that. It’s a place where the notion of “alone” does not exist, you were never separated from the energy that created you.
It’s a place where numbers and words are weightless. It is the home of all knowing. When you rest here, all echos of resistance and turmoil subside.
A drop in this infinite lake will not produce any waves. There is no need for proof, you don’t have to do anything in order to be. Accept and release all. You are safe.
Versiunea în română: https://soulpatterns.wordpress.com/2013/03/24/autoportret-reflexiv/