the tiniest things can be full of magic. if only we could give ourselves the time and space to observe them.
pay attention to the magic that still lingers in the morning… the quieter you are, the louder and brighter it becomes to your senses. don’t let one day of your life go by without catching it… that’s how regrets are born.
When we destabilize others, consciously or unconsciously, we destabilize ourselves, because we are all connected.
When we stabilize others, we stabilize ourselves also, because we are all connected.
The paradox of love is the space that precedes it. Make room for it. Clean the space for it to make you a home. Fear is that vibration where you have not yet made peace with the fact that you can truly be only love.
Life is a dance. This dance is meant to remind us of the joy once again, before we can come back to our selves. What we perceive as good or bad is ultimately the journey that helps us become aware of our own power, and making, and the miracle of it. We are the circles and spirals of the expansion itself. There will be moments in which we will feel overwhelmed by this dance. And that is OK. We can always return home.
A few things that help:
1. Take a few deep breaths. Breathing is the first exchange between the worlds we contain and the ones that contain us. It’s the way we make space for the new and the future, the way we are reminded of the constant transformation in all energetic levels.
2. Stretch. We have the amazing ability of speaking through our bodies, of communicating our intention through our actions and directions we take. Accumulating tension is inherent to life, so moving our bodies helps decompress and redistribute any tension build ups.
3. Remember you are never alone, and that the best way to sync with the Universe is to trust it. What created us is also within ourselves. It never leaves us, it’s always waiting for us to remember it.
4. Make tea. Water is magic. The power of plants is magnified when coupled with the magic of water and warmth, cleansing and helping the body to release any debris produced by the processes that follow the intake of various forms of energy around us every day.
5. Search for reasons to laugh. Laughter is in some cultures a medicine in itself, as it reminds us of our true nature and purpose, which is not struggle, but joy.
6. Look at images of things you like. The sooner you intentionally connect yourself to the sources of positive energy and positive aspects of life, the quicker you’ll realize how lucky, blessed and loved you are. Focusing on what calls to you on a deeper level will keep you grounded and centered on the path of true joy. On that path you will always feel at home, even if you find yourself in places you’ve never been before.
7. Listen to chill out music. Music is the language of the soul that needs no words, only vibration. Meet yourself again in that space.
8. Write things down. Mirroring your thoughts on paper or a similar outlet is a way of releasing build ups and bringing light into situations which the mind can’t find the purpose of yet. Writing is a form of taking action, and action is when you couple your heart, your intuitive center and your mind, all in one direction, which transmutes energy and builds the invisible structure for the future you will take part in.
9. Create, paint, draw. Communicating with mediums that speak even louder than words is one of the most powerful tools we have in this realm. We become vessels for spirit to express itself and we tell stories that can convey the past, present and future, in one image.
10. Cook. Cooking our own food is a way of self care, a signal to the body that we are present within and that we give ourselves the time and space for refueling and internal nurturing, both crucial for our well being. It’s a magic ceremony in which we tune in with the elements of mother nature and her gifts. It’s sacred. It’s hugely trans-formative.
acting, actors, addict, addiction, art, artists, black and white, characters, drawing, entertainment, fear, field, future, habits, manifesting, mundane, patterns, society, spectacle, stars, stripes, subconscious, vicarious, watercolors
Sometimes, I think that the reason we are so addicted to entertainment and its stars is because we subconsciously know that we each poses a spectacle inside, but are too afraid to manifest it. They do what we think we can’t. They are what we don’t know how to be yet. So we sit and watch as we identify ourselves with the characters portrayed, and we vicariously live for a moment, as they do it for us.
But someday that will be us. Someday, we will know how to, and we won’t need to be entertained anymore.