Text overlay made with Instagram.
cycle, deep, destiny, difficulty, dive, divine guidance, energy, fire, human, inner guidance, inner world, inspiration, inspirational quote, knowing, life principle, magic, meaning, mirror, overcome, process, quote, reflection, rise, rise above, self, solution, soul search, soulpatterns, struggle, surface, symetry, truth, under, underneath, understanding, within
1. I have to put my body and myself first, without expecting permission from anybody, or validation. My body holds eternal wisdom.
2. My soul’s work is to remind people to take better care of themselves, starting with their bodies. That is what I’m learning every day, that is what I am giving back to the world.
3. Not to be hard on myself, there is no justification for that, it’s fear based only; an illusion based strategy. It was always meant to dissipate.
4. Leave more room for life and then go live more.
5. Let my purpose surface more.
6. Everything that happens, happens for me and shows me more clearly what I want and don’t want. It’s the natural unfolding of the path. There are no mistakes, there is only becoming.
7. As long as I remember the light in me, no amount of darkness can disrupt it. Everything that meets this light is enveloped by it, it’s only fear that contradicts this.
8. Distrust is not of God.
9. I must end the relationship with struggle. She is not my friend.
10. There are other ways besides that of struggle and wrestling things to the ground.
12. God is everywhere. He is everywhere I have been and everywhere I am going. We are all magic. All the time. And we are running out of excuses to deny that.
13. The choice to vibrate on the frequency of positive outcomes and true solutions implies the choice of not vibrating on the frequency of the unwanted. That choice belongs to me at all times.
14. God has no judgement. God has only joy and love. God simply is. It is us who fall into the illusion based patterns, where we forget this and suffer consequently. We are the ones who judge in separation. We are the ones using our brains for our hearts. The more we use them together, as we should, the smoother life’s journey gets.
15. There is no real gain in being ruthless to myself. I now know I got this pattern from the outside world and learned that I can choose to release it.
17. You cannot condition God.
18. Trust is a form of quantum magic, it bends time and space and everything in between.
19. When I focus on the positive, and let all else fall away, the positive always comes closer.
20. When you’ve cleared the negative patterning in your inner world, the outside negative patterning of the world has nothing to cling on to.
Thank you for following this blog!
What it is that makes us futurize the negative?
Is it the movies we watch, where we always see a struggle, something to be overcome, something to be proven? Do we need a reason to consider ourselves worthy?
Is it the unconscious need for perfection that we are taught to pursue since we first get our grades in school?
Is it the self-preservation instinct, which falsely reassures us that, if we stay put, nothing bad could happen to us?
Is it a self sabotaging practice that we’ve, again unconsciously, inherited from our predecessors, who maybe lived tougher times, and which conditioned us into being over cautious of everything?
Or is it because we missed the simple fact that what we focus on expands? That, in the end, it’s all about the things you choose to believe. What do you choose to make of things?
Sooner or later, your inner life will manifest in your reality. It already happened so many times. It’s in the situations you anticipated that would go wrong, it’s in the times you’ve said to yourself: “this will get done, if it’s the last thing I do”.
Did you notice that life already feels a certain way? And did you notice when you first gave up on your own happiness?
Did you look at the world and thought: “wow, there are so many of us, how can there be room for everyone to be happy?!”
Is the only time you feel free or closer to happiness – when you get lost in a good movie, or book, or another person?
Let’s take a break. From the media, from thinking good things only happen to others. The media is only a way to get connected, it’s not the actual fuel of our being.
When we confuse the two, we get depleted and make room for the negative to thrive.
Of course, we can influence other people’s manifestations and they can do the same to us. But what would happen if we made more and more conscious choices every day, about what to focus on? Just say “I’m gonna start imagining a good thing happening to me”. It doesn’t have to be perfect. But it has to include your wellbeing. All you need is some trust. Aren’t we all pieces of the same Universe anyway? What if we would let ourselves slide like beads on the universal orbits?
I’m not saying let’s ignore all the problems. But instead of chasing blame recipients and punishment strategies, let’s see how did the problem came to be
and how can we get closer to the solution. Understanding the DNA of a thing that looks like an obstacle, is usually the shortest path to the ingredients for an unforseen good outcome.
It’s all pre-wired within ourselves, the tools are already there, we just need to pick them up.
Did you know that “focus” actually means “heart”?
Versiunea în română: https://soulpatterns.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/viitor-negativ/