appearences, Charlie Rose, cognitive dissonance, facade, good, harassement, heart, human, Kevin Spacey, life, Matt Lauer, mind, order, predatory behaviour, principle, professional, protection, quote, rațional, reason, respect, safety, self, society, soul, spirit, truth, Women
all that is, apparent, appearences, critical thinking, dream, fail, false, humans, inspirational, inspirational quote, lesson, lies, life, life principle, manifestation, motivational, order of things, quote, self taught, social, society, spirit, surface, teach, teacher, truth
When we destabilize others, consciously or unconsciously, we destabilize ourselves, because we are all connected.
When we stabilize others, we stabilize ourselves also, because we are all connected.
The paradox of love is the space that precedes it. Make room for it. Clean the space for it to make you a home. Fear is that vibration where you have not yet made peace with the fact that you can truly be only love.
Life is a dance. This dance is meant to remind us of the joy once again, before we can come back to our selves. What we perceive as good or bad is ultimately the journey that helps us become aware of our own power, and making, and the miracle of it. We are the circles and spirals of the expansion itself. There will be moments in which we will feel overwhelmed by this dance. And that is OK. We can always return home.
A few things that help:
1. Take a few deep breaths. Breathing is the first exchange between the worlds we contain and the ones that contain us. It’s the way we make space for the new and the future, the way we are reminded of the constant transformation in all energetic levels.
2. Stretch. We have the amazing ability of speaking through our bodies, of communicating our intention through our actions and directions we take. Accumulating tension is inherent to life, so moving our bodies helps decompress and redistribute any tension build ups.
3. Remember you are never alone, and that the best way to sync with the Universe is to trust it. What created us is also within ourselves. It never leaves us, it’s always waiting for us to remember it.
4. Make tea. Water is magic. The power of plants is magnified when coupled with the magic of water and warmth, cleansing and helping the body to release any debris produced by the processes that follow the intake of various forms of energy around us every day.
5. Search for reasons to laugh. Laughter is in some cultures a medicine in itself, as it reminds us of our true nature and purpose, which is not struggle, but joy.
6. Look at images of things you like. The sooner you intentionally connect yourself to the sources of positive energy and positive aspects of life, the quicker you’ll realize how lucky, blessed and loved you are. Focusing on what calls to you on a deeper level will keep you grounded and centered on the path of true joy. On that path you will always feel at home, even if you find yourself in places you’ve never been before.
7. Listen to chill out music. Music is the language of the soul that needs no words, only vibration. Meet yourself again in that space.
8. Write things down. Mirroring your thoughts on paper or a similar outlet is a way of releasing build ups and bringing light into situations which the mind can’t find the purpose of yet. Writing is a form of taking action, and action is when you couple your heart, your intuitive center and your mind, all in one direction, which transmutes energy and builds the invisible structure for the future you will take part in.
9. Create, paint, draw. Communicating with mediums that speak even louder than words is one of the most powerful tools we have in this realm. We become vessels for spirit to express itself and we tell stories that can convey the past, present and future, in one image.
10. Cook. Cooking our own food is a way of self care, a signal to the body that we are present within and that we give ourselves the time and space for refueling and internal nurturing, both crucial for our well being. It’s a magic ceremony in which we tune in with the elements of mother nature and her gifts. It’s sacred. It’s hugely trans-formative.
architecture, blame, building, city, contemplation, ego, forgiveness, human, knowing, man, old, people, photography, profile, reflection, resentment, sky, soul, spirit, street, subway, urban, wall, window, woman
Every time you fall, the world is still here for you, with everything in it, the good, the bad and the ugly. Some of it is not how you wish it to be, some people will simply let you down, and contradict your spirit. But there are good for you people out there too. Those like you, who know that spirit is deceit free. Look for those. Because they too look for you.
My kindred spirits love the ocean.
My kindred spirits stay in their truths.
My kindred spirits love coffee.
My kindred spirits know fear for what it is.
My kindred spirits can’t be tricked anymore.
My kindred spirits know when they’ve been served surrogates of love.
Thank you for following this blog.
above, below, birth, code, consciousness, cosmos, duality, energy, evolution, false, field, form, geometry, God, green, human, life, light, manifestation, mirror, nature, organic, organized, particle, patterns, perceive, physical, pink, purpose, reflect, relity, science, shadow, soul, sound, source, spirit, subconscious, tibetan bowls, transformation, truth, Universe, vibration, wave, yellow