acceptance, adult, adulting, allow, boundaries, connection, evolution, hate, healing, human, hypersensitive, inspiration, journaling, Law Of Attraction, lifestyle, LOA, love, meditation, mistakes, motivational, patterns, personal, positive aspects list, psychology, qualities, reflection, self, self actualization, self care, self hate, self love, self-help, soul, soul work, transcendence, trauma, truth, vibration, wellbeing
Found this (anonymous) quote on the internet today:
STOP hating yourself for everything you aren’t and start loving yourself for everything you are.
I love myself for making it this far.
I love myself for being organized.
I love myself for being a woman.
I love myself for managing to do so well under these circumstances.
I love myself for taking care of my body and soul.
I love myself for staying in my truth.
I love myself for speaking my truth, no matter the situation.
I love myself for doing my best every day for as long as I can remember.
I love myself for going to bed early as often as possible and not skipping sleep anymore for the past 10 years.
I love myself for learning how to allow.
I love myself for being so dedicated to my passions.
I love myself for learning how to give love.
I love myself for deciding not to settle for less.
I love myself for creating all the art works and designs throughout my life, and making it a priority to follow my soul’s guidance, even when 95% of the people I’ve met thought I was crazy and that it’s a waste of time.
I love myself for saying no when I did.
I love myself for being committed to meditating every morning for life.
I love myself for having the patience to listen before judging.
I love myself for being such a good cook.
I love myself for making the effort of appreciating the good, even when the bad was right in my face.
I love myself for making a connection with God from within and doing my best at maintaining it.
I love myself for putting up mantras and affirmations and reminders on the walls of my home, so that I remember what matters most every day.
I love myself for being myself.
I love myself for getting up every time.
I love myself for dreaming so shard.
I love myself for the way I keep moving forward.
I love myself for all the wisdom I was and am gifted with.
I love myself for being a hypersensitive person, because otherwise I couldn’t see so deep into a situation.
I love myself for giving my all in my relationships.
I love myself for creating and upholding healthy boundaries.
I love myself for learning something about myself and the world every day.
I love myself for journaling since I was like 12.
I love myself for knowing when to turn back.
I love myself for my miraculous imagination that can carry me thousands of galaxies away if I want it to.
I love myself for doing this list today.
I hope this inspires you to make your own. ❤
alignment, astrology, beginning, burn, cycle, desire, end, energy, human, let go, make peace, manifesting, new astrological year, passage, reborn, release, relief, ritual, sacred, self, self actualisation, soul, symbols, writing
What does not serve you.
Write it down. Burn it. Let it go. Make space.
What you desire.
Write it down. Keep it. Allow it.
appearences, Charlie Rose, cognitive dissonance, facade, good, harassement, heart, human, Kevin Spacey, life, Matt Lauer, mind, order, predatory behaviour, principle, professional, protection, quote, rațional, reason, respect, safety, self, society, soul, spirit, truth, Women
alignment, astrological event, becoming, change, cycle, divine, Earth, Eclipse, energy, Equinox, fire, flow, God, guidance, humanity, inspirational, integration, Jupiter, Leo, Moon, motivational, new, New Moon, patterns, planets, portal, positive, quote, rebirth, renew, save, self, shift, soul, sun, sync, transformation, Universe, vibration, Virgo, water, zodiac
When water catches on fire
alignment, astrological event, change, cycle, divine, Earth, Eclipse, energy, Equinox, flow, God, guidance, humanity, inspirational, integration, Jupiter, Leo, Moon, motivational, new, New Moon, patterns, planets, portal, positive, quote, rebirth, renew, save, self, shift, soul, sun, sync, transformation, Universe, vibration, Virgo, zodiac
This weekend is a very powerful one for all humanity.
It’s marked by an astrological alignment that happens on a 250 thousand years point.
We have Equinox energy + New Moon in Virgo energy + post Sun Eclipse resonance + 12 stars alignment energy (including the Sun and the Moon) + 12 lessons of the soul cycle completion (absorbing and integrating the 12 archetypes). Not to mention all the political parallels and great physical transformations of our planet, within the past few weeks…
It’s an unprecedented portal and you can harness its power.
We are being reborn, and as long as we are in congruence and alignment with the positive forces of the Universe, it will bestow powerful gifts. If we resist change, or align with the dense forces, it will drag us with them. Ask yourself: do I want and welcome change? or do I want more of the same?
Stay centered and focus on the positive, allow your vibration to rise and keep you at a constant flow and speed, so that you don’t break.
Trust that all is divine and that the divine never forgets you, you just have to embrace being a part of it, and therefore more powerful than you think, as we are all connected.
Breathe, rest, let go, allow yourself to be transformed by the vortex of these days and its ripples, in the weeks and months to come. Namaste.
If you feel you want to dig deeper, here are a few online resources:
Two brilliant astrologers I follow:
a 10 minutes OHM Mantra video to help raise your vibration throughout the day:
cycle, deep, destiny, difficulty, dive, divine guidance, energy, fire, human, inner guidance, inner world, inspiration, inspirational quote, knowing, life principle, magic, meaning, mirror, overcome, process, quote, reflection, rise, rise above, self, solution, soul search, soulpatterns, struggle, surface, symetry, truth, under, underneath, understanding, within
art, birth, blend, bliss, breath, circle, collage, digital, divine, download, energy, eternal, feel, God, grace, heart, human, knowing, life, light, magic, patterns, perception, photography, power, reflection, self, soul, timeless, transparent, vibration, you
You have to know there was magic in the moment and space of your making.
And you have to know it never left.
It is there, every breath.
You only changed your perception of it. You only forgot how it feels for a while.
But it’s there, eternal, waiting for you to see it with your heart again.
Bliss. Grace. Power.
You are of it.
2017, 9, anger, assistance, beliefs, breathing, clarity, core values, feelings, field, friendship, happiness, introspection, journey, know yourself, meditation, peace, questions, self, self enquiry, serving, transformation
There is a subtle field of assistance all around us, in every moment. We can tune to it, whenever we feel less clear on what the next step should be, or when the meaning, or purpose of some situations, elude us. These questions will guide you in the right direction anytime. Keep an open heart. Breathe. Be still and allow for the answers to come. Our riches do come from within. Have no doubt.
- Is this serving me?
- How do I want to feel?
- What do I want to feel?
- What is truly worthwhile for me?
- What are the core values I build my life around, every day?
- How would my perspective on life look like from a higher point of view?
- What if I would become my own best friend, starting today?
- What if I would stop being mad at myself, starting today?
- Am I owning the pace of my breathing, or did I give that away to someone or something else?
You can journal on these anytime you feel the need to. Meditate on them. Have a conversation with someone on them. Choose the ones that resonate with you the most and see if the answers stay the same every time, or if they change.
If they stay the same, then those are your beliefs, and your decision making system relies on them. Question how is that working in your favor and if you want that to continue on. If they change, it means your belief system is still in the process of becoming. Embrace transformation, it is your friend, that is how we rebuild and evolve.
Use these observations to know yourself better. There is no real friendship outside knowing. There are no time restrictions for it. Getting to know ourselves never stops.
All relationships start with acknowledging and attention. Give yourself time and space to have that internal dialogue. In a world so heavily reliant on outside communication, we must balance the amount of time spent outward with at least an equal amount spent inward. Happiness comes from that balance.
How you feel is paramount to the direction of your actions. Do not ignore or suppress your feelings. But do learn how to work with them, and use them to guide you to where you want to be. Breathing is sacred. They don’t teach us that in school. It’s the way we learn how to let go and allow, second to second, moment to moment. It’s a bridge. It’s a healing tool. It’s a reconnecting process and an interconnection reminder. We take it lightly. But we shouldn’t. Observe it. Let it tell you when to step away from a negative situation. Direct it throughout your body and let it bring healing, clarity and peace.
Go on a journey to your self. A journey to inner peace. Once you know it from the inside, you will bring it on the outside.
When we destabilize others, consciously or unconsciously, we destabilize ourselves, because we are all connected.
When we stabilize others, we stabilize ourselves also, because we are all connected.
The paradox of love is the space that precedes it. Make room for it. Clean the space for it to make you a home. Fear is that vibration where you have not yet made peace with the fact that you can truly be only love.
I came across this quote in my Facebook feed:
Awakening is about cleaning our filters, so that we can actually see that which is real, that which is eternal, that which is forever. The presence of God, the presence of beauty, the presence of love.
Michael Bernard Beckwith
As I was reading it, I ran my fingers through my hair, it’s a reflex I have acquired, because I hate it when random loose hair strands hang from my hair, which probably happens more than it should, because I was dealing with a lot of stress until recently… lol. And I pulled out two hairs, one light brown, one transparent white.
No, this is not an age actualization post. I do not fear getting older. I might not like it, but fear is not associated with it in my mind. I know that health is attainable at an age, far greater than what we know today’s standards to be. It’s just a matter of coming in contact with the right information at the right time, and being able to apply it.
Speaking about time, what struck me was the timing of the word “eternal” and that white thread that’s an indicator of some processes in the body starting a different phase. And how color disappears, slowly from our being, forcing us to a new awareness, of what it is to be human. I just thought: at some point, I will be that elusive “eternal”, I will be it and there won’t be any “I” in it.
Life is a dance. This dance is meant to remind us of the joy once again, before we can come back to our selves. What we perceive as good or bad is ultimately the journey that helps us become aware of our own power, and making, and the miracle of it. We are the circles and spirals of the expansion itself. There will be moments in which we will feel overwhelmed by this dance. And that is OK. We can always return home.
A few things that help:
1. Take a few deep breaths. Breathing is the first exchange between the worlds we contain and the ones that contain us. It’s the way we make space for the new and the future, the way we are reminded of the constant transformation in all energetic levels.
2. Stretch. We have the amazing ability of speaking through our bodies, of communicating our intention through our actions and directions we take. Accumulating tension is inherent to life, so moving our bodies helps decompress and redistribute any tension build ups.
3. Remember you are never alone, and that the best way to sync with the Universe is to trust it. What created us is also within ourselves. It never leaves us, it’s always waiting for us to remember it.
4. Make tea. Water is magic. The power of plants is magnified when coupled with the magic of water and warmth, cleansing and helping the body to release any debris produced by the processes that follow the intake of various forms of energy around us every day.
5. Search for reasons to laugh. Laughter is in some cultures a medicine in itself, as it reminds us of our true nature and purpose, which is not struggle, but joy.
6. Look at images of things you like. The sooner you intentionally connect yourself to the sources of positive energy and positive aspects of life, the quicker you’ll realize how lucky, blessed and loved you are. Focusing on what calls to you on a deeper level will keep you grounded and centered on the path of true joy. On that path you will always feel at home, even if you find yourself in places you’ve never been before.
7. Listen to chill out music. Music is the language of the soul that needs no words, only vibration. Meet yourself again in that space.
8. Write things down. Mirroring your thoughts on paper or a similar outlet is a way of releasing build ups and bringing light into situations which the mind can’t find the purpose of yet. Writing is a form of taking action, and action is when you couple your heart, your intuitive center and your mind, all in one direction, which transmutes energy and builds the invisible structure for the future you will take part in.
9. Create, paint, draw. Communicating with mediums that speak even louder than words is one of the most powerful tools we have in this realm. We become vessels for spirit to express itself and we tell stories that can convey the past, present and future, in one image.
10. Cook. Cooking our own food is a way of self care, a signal to the body that we are present within and that we give ourselves the time and space for refueling and internal nurturing, both crucial for our well being. It’s a magic ceremony in which we tune in with the elements of mother nature and her gifts. It’s sacred. It’s hugely trans-formative.
apparent, appearance, black, blue eyes, brush, decorative, ego, exterior, figure, filter, glasses, image, introspection, look, looks, minimal, mirror, oil painting, outside, physics, Pinterest, portrait, self, self portrait, selfie, selfie generation, selfish, snapshot, the painted selfie, theracreativa, white, work in progress
the painted selfie
work in progress
being, complementary, consciousness, ego, essence, heart, human, inspirational, knowing, love, making of, mind, natural, order, polarity, purpose, reason, self, self of all, soul, soul mate, structure, truth, understand